Thursday, September 14, 2006

We Are In China!!!!!




We have made it!!! Our flights were not bad. Very small seats for our large stretch and no TV's. A bit of a bummer, but I was able to finish a book and James got a lot of sleeping done. Now it is my turn! We have a free day tomorrow, well today since it is after 2:00 in the morning here. Oh Susan, good news, I have yet to encounter a squatty potty!


Jace, Jordon, Tori and Tacia, We love you all so much! I am missing you already. The next time we do this, you must all come! I am glad to go and check it out first, it was awward going through customs in Shanghai when we thought that we just sat on the plane, but we actually went to a different one. We will call you in a few hours. Love you, Dad and Mom