Friday, September 29, 2006

Chop Sticks ... Sign Off From China






OK, I assumed that my dear sweet daughter only thought that chop sticks were for playing with. Just as I assumed she needed to be fed with a spoon right? Every night I would let her play with the chop sticks before the meal and then use them myself to feed her etc. Well, this evening we went to Japanese again (my favorite restaurant here) and we were all busy talking. I had gotten an extra set of chop sticks for CLaire to play with through the meal, just to keep her busy. I had cut up steak and put it on her plate. She immediately picked up her chop sticks and started feeding herself!!!!!! I could not believe it! She does it so well, she even ate her rice with it! I guess when you do not have a spoon, you do with what you have. I did not have my camera, but another family took the photo and will send it to me. I can't post photos anyway, we have to get paked in the next 30 minutes and I have to get off. Thank you all so much for your love, support and prayers. We will be home soon!!! God bless you all!!!