Thursday, September 28, 2006

Birthday Party









We had a birthday party for such a sweet woman in our travel group whose name is Reginna. They are from San Diego and adopted a little boy 20 days older than Claire. All the families came to our room and we had a surprize pizza party. Great fun! I love the people that we have traveled with. We have gotten to know the Guangzhou and special needs group very well. The others were fabulous also, but they have not been with us the whole time like these guys have. The Lord definately sets up our travel partners! One lady, Christen was even born in Twin Falls and grew up in Buhl. Surely we must be related some how. Everyone one from Buhl is related!

Our only other job for the day was finishing some shopping. I LOVE shopping here. James is convinced that we should move here after he retires. I believe that the Lord helps to make me content where I am, because it has not been a bad visit. Usually dirt and language barriers make me crazy and it has not been a problem at all.