



We had the best evening with Claire. She was running around and playing. We had a chance to change her into a pediatric ostomy bag (they gave us HUGE adult ones for her) right after giving her a bath ... which she LOVED! She is so sweet. Her hands and feet are very rough. I am not sure if that is just how she is ... but she LOVES to put on lotion now!
We have been given an apartment. As soon as I get over not having the nicest room (the decor is dated) I think that I will be very grateful. There are two bedrooms (Claire has her own) and ours even has a king size bed. There are two full bathrooms, a kitchen, a frontroom with a full dining area and an office off of that. I think that it will be nicer for Claire and might help her to be more used to sleeping in her own room and having space to roam. She was facinated by going room to room.
She laughs and giggles for James. She was kicking her beach ball last night to him. Then when she sees me, she stops and buries her head. I think I will have have to kick the ball a bit tomorrow, so she knows that it is okay to do it with me too. I was so sad last night. She saw some suckers on the table (obviosly I brought them for her ... although I did not want her to have them right that moment) when I saw her before I walked in the room, she was trying to open it. When she saw me walkin the room, she threw it down and put her head down. I pray that she learns that it is okay to do things. She acted the same way about her toys.
Thank you again for all your prayers. I will update again this evening.