Wednesday, May 16, 2007

In Our Room

We are back in our room this evening. We actually got there about two hours ago but they were switching nurses and Claire was trying to settle in from the move with her pain levels. They moved us to a room down the hall with a teenage girl. It does not sound like she will be here more than a few days, so maybe we will have a few days alone after that? I will keep this short as I need to eat and get back to her but thank you all for your prayers. She is doing remarkably well considering what she has just undergone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend! I am glad you are able to get out and eat and have a little break. I am also so very grateful that Claire is doing well. I have no idea what exactly they did with her, someday I hope you will have a minute to tell me, but it sounds like things are going as planned???

I am thinking of you and little "Claira" (that is what Sarah is calling her when she sees her picture here : ) all the time! I love you lady.

Barb and Dave said...

Hi Lisa and Claire,
Just a quick note to let you both know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the updates and we hope Claire is finding comfort and her healing has begun.

God is Good!!!!

love,
Barb, Dave, Val, Brian and Ayden