We are still in ICU. It does mean that Claire's pain is not yet under control, but I am grateful that they are keeping her there until they have a way to manage it. She is very swollen from the extra fluids she was given during the surgery. They said that she will get more swollen before the day is over. The nurse in her ICU room is Teaesse. She is such a sweet lady. I am praising the Lord for His provision with her. She has assured me that when they send her to the floor that she will talk with Claire's nurse to ensure that they know how to care for her. The spinal seems to be a little complicated.
I will update again once we finally get to the floor, I just didn't want to keep everyone wondering what was going on.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow...you all have been through so much already! Thanks for keeping all of us updated as we keep you all in our prayers and thoughts all the time!!! I just finished watching the debate for the Biology H.S. class and Jace, Andrew and their team did awesome!!!! Hang in there and I hope to come and see you early next week. :-) Love, hugs, prayers, Dena and kiddos
Hi honey! I wish I could come and just sit with you or sit for you and let you out for a bit. You are one incredibly brave woman~and strong to boot! I will have you in my prayers all day and night! Please take care of you too! I love you!
Heidi
Post a Comment