What an exciting morning. Not only was our family getting ready to spend a day together playing at the waterslide park, but we also received emails from a very nice man in our yahoo group, Andrew, who had just visited Claire's and his daughter's orphanage. There she was!!! Sweet little photos of our Claire, as if that was not enough, he surprised us with a video. At first I was a little nervous about her reaction to everyone. She looks almost scared and then she suddenly waves!!!!! From there on out, she is all smiles! Andrew says that she is a "beautiful and very happy girl." She gets that from me, oh, did I say that out loud? If you did not get a copy of the video sent to you, just email me and I will send it to you.
James is off to California and Jace left this morning for church camp. He should be having a great time! Tacia is nervous with both dad and Jace out of the house. She has checked every window and door twice. James said that he feels very spoiled. He is sharing a very nice two bedroom appartment with another Cheif and that he will pick up his rental car tomorrow. They only have maid service once a week, so he will have to suffer until then. I am thinking that I will be due some "maid service" when he returns!
Since James is to return once we receive travel approval, I found myself almost thinking it would have been commical to have had a message when I got home from the airport saying that it was here. Of course that was not the case. I know that God has a purpose and a plan for this time before we go. I am actually starting to enjoy it. I found great ladybugs to put in Claire's room and I have Tacia all ready with uniforms and supplies to start school.
This leaves plenty of time to organize the pantry. Maybe I will post a photo when I am done.
Thank you for your love, prayers and support! I praise God for this journey. I cannot believe the way that it has changed me as a mother and a wife. It is amazing what God can do in us when we take a leap of faith and obey!