Monday, August 28, 2006

We Have Our TA!!!!!!!

The Lord has blessed us so and just continues to do so! We were called this morning and told that we have our travel approval! Thank you so much to all of you praying for us. This is such a relief. We are hoping to travel with a group leaving on September 14th. That would make our Gotcha Day, September 18th. (For those of you not familiar, that would be the day day we meet Claire!)

I do realize that we were only on day 70 of our wait for this piece of paper, but to be honest, I was loosing heart. I was starting to feel like we would never be able to go. I would look at Claire's photo or video and wonder if I should just stop for a while, incase we did not travel right away. Just as my spirits were falling, the Lord was there to pick them up. He is so amazing.

I saw in another website recently, the lyrics to a song shared and thought, I should share a piece to one of the songs that the Lord has given to me this last week to help me through. "I will follow, You Jesus, because I believe in God's plan for me. I will follow, You Jesus, 'cause I know for sure You hold my future and You love me so." We have been singing that at our VBS and it has meant as much to me as it has the kids.

I will update any information I get as it comes in. James is planning on being home before the 10th of September. Please continue to pray for him. He is having a hard time listening to me talk a million miles an hour about a very overplanned trip (on my part) and still yet very underplanned (as far as flight arrangements and consulate appointments). Poor guy!

God bless! Lisa

Consulate Appointment: September 28th 9:00AM

Travel Dates: September 13th - 30th