Wednesday, July 11, 2007

GREAT News!!!

Claire slept SO well last night. I think that having her daddy home may have helped!! James arrived last night from Iraq to help with her recovery process. It is going to be severe enough a tole, that I would have needed a nurse to help care for her. That was a viable option for me, but our insurance would not cover that. We sent out a Red Cross message last Friday, but I did not want to say anything until he was actually safe on American soil. Thank you all for your prayers. You will never know how much we appreciate each of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa and James,

I am so glad to hear you are together again! What a thing to come home for though! I will pray for all of you! I know you are both going to be incredible and Claire could not have better care! I know you are busy, just know that I love you all!!!!