It has been forever since I was able to write in here. I will try to do a few entries to get us caught up to date. Having a toddler around has been a great joy again! She makes us laugh continuously. She is also very active! We had a great time at the Toddler Shower that Claire's Aunt Susan threw for her!!! Claire was able to meet new frieds and learn how to say "ohhh" with her hands on her cheeks after she opened a gift. (All the little girls would do that, so she copied) She is also doing great at church and is staying in her class for the entire service now!!! Yea! Thank you all for your continued prayers. She is fitting into our family beautifully.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Toddler Shower
It has been forever since I was able to write in here. I will try to do a few entries to get us caught up to date. Having a toddler around has been a great joy again! She makes us laugh continuously. She is also very active! We had a great time at the Toddler Shower that Claire's Aunt Susan threw for her!!! Claire was able to meet new frieds and learn how to say "ohhh" with her hands on her cheeks after she opened a gift. (All the little girls would do that, so she copied) She is also doing great at church and is staying in her class for the entire service now!!! Yea! Thank you all for your continued prayers. She is fitting into our family beautifully.